*To protect ghostwriting clients' privacy, certain names have been omitted.
"Isabella Bailey is a born storyteller. Stories grow in her heart. Characters live in her head. Her talent and gifts for evoking emotional experience through words seem inborn. Isabella does not merely internalize knowledge. She uses it to generate wisdom. A naturally out-of-the box thinker, Isabella’s flexibility of mind and qualities of compassion and heart empower her as a creative artist to brilliantly and easily shift genres from fantasy to humor, horror to melodrama, psychological analysis to social satire, science fiction to memoir. Isabella Bailey could easily teach a master class in writing to professionals of any age. She has my highest recommendation."
- Bev Robin, author of Power of Words, Empowering Words, Word Power, and Index to Children's Plays in Collections
"I have worked with Isabella for over two years, first as an editor and then as a writing coach. During that time, I have written over three dozen articles and completed a fiction and non-fiction book, which Isabella has edited and helped guide. When I struggle with getting stuck, she coaches me with advice, suggestions, and ideas. She is a great thought partner and encouraging writing coach."
- Deb Liu, CEO of Ancestry.com and author of Perspectives newsletter
"Isabella is timely, communicative, and an excellent collaborator and writer. She is super easy to work with. VERY high quality writing. I would recommend her to anyone, and I look forward to working with her again! Five stars aren't enough."
- Ghostwriting client: New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary women's fiction author
"Amazing to work with and everything I have been looking for. Isabella is a brilliant writer. I absolutely love working with her... She's one of the best at Upwork, and never lets me down. I will be working with her for the considerable future."
- Ghostwriting client: USA Today bestselling paranormal romance author
"Isabella is such a joy to work with. I am looking forward to our next project together."
- Ghostwriting client: USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author
"I find Isabella skilled, cooperative, and pleasant to work with."
- Ghostwriting client: bestselling gothic horror writer, editor, and coach